PDA

View Full Version : Stacking and splitting the Analysis Window: feature request

DavidR
06-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Always finding out something new about BibleWorks, I just realized, from a post by Brian Mitchell (http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?5332-BibleWorks-9-vs-Logos-4-Original-Languages&p=28034#post28034), that it's possible to stack the Analysis Window underneath the Browse Window (View > Stack Analysis/Browse Windows).

Normally I prefer to have the Analysis Window split so as to have two of its resources in view at once. I like the stacked view, but I was a little disappointed to find that I couldn't then split the Analysis Window in its stacked state. Clicking the red arrow when the Browse and Analysis Windows are stacked returns the latter to the usual split configuration with two halves the Analysis Window side by side with the Browse Window.

For me, being able to split the Analysis Window while it's stacked below the Browse Window might be the best of all possible ... well, not worlds, but BW window configurations anyway, so I'm suggesting it for a future upgrade sometime. Unless, of course, someone can point out to me how it's already available, and I will learn yet more!