PDA

View Full Version : Exporting verses without cross references

eracer001
06-08-2012, 02:39 PM
I'd like to be able to export verses to Word without exporting the superscript cross references embedded in the text (I'm exporting the ESV version). Is it possible to have BW strip out these superscript cross reference and note indications?

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

arggem
06-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Try turning of Translation Notes (double click TrNotes at the bottom of the page) and see if that helps.

DavidR
06-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Well I'll be darned. Thanks! I didn't think this was possible in the current version of BibleWorks, since I just never think to look at all those controls across the bottom of the screen. Where's the emoticon for "D'oh!"?

arggem
06-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Not to beat a "D'oh'd" horse, but you can also toggle the same option thru the menu...View//show/hide//Version Notes :cool:

Michael Hanel
06-08-2012, 11:33 PM
And because there are always a thousand ways to do something, one might also add that if you click in the Browse window pressing the letter "n" should also do the same thing.

DavidR
06-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Many thanks, including to eracer001 for raising the question. This will definitely save me time, too, when copying from BW into my word processor.

Jim Wert
06-11-2012, 08:47 AM
And because there are always a thousand ways to do something, one might also add that if you click in the Browse window pressing the letter "n" should also do the same thing.

And because there are always a thousand ways to do something, one might also add that there is a button available for the main Toolbar that will Toggle Version Notes. (You will probably need to use Buttonbar Setup (usually the second-from-the-left button on the Tool/Button bar) to move it from "Available" to "Current" toolbar buttons.)

arggem
06-11-2012, 10:26 AM
And because there are always a thousand ways to do something, one might also add that there is a button available for the main Toolbar that will Toggle Version Notes. (You will probably need to use Buttonbar Setup (usually the second-from-the-left button on the Tool/Button bar) to move it from "Available" to "Current" toolbar buttons.)

That's 4. Only 996 to go! :)

Glenn Weaver
06-12-2012, 09:06 AM
You can also toggle on and off the notes markers by clicking on the Browse Window Options Button in the upper left corner of the Browse Window and selecting the option concerning notes.

Blessings,
Glenn