PDA

View Full Version : Copying Leedy's diagrams

John Larson
03-30-2012, 11:35 AM
I am having trouble finding out how to copy Leedy's diagrams to a Word doc. I am able to simply select what to print and print a hard copy, but I want to be able to copy a diagram, paste it to a Word doc, and then send it as an attachment via email. Can anyone help?:confused:

Nord Zootman
03-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Select the section you want to copy, then in the diagramming module select edit then "copy selected items as vectors" You can then paste it into a Word document.

John Larson
03-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Thank you. I tried that and it didn't copy/paste all I selected. I am trying to copy/paste Matt 5:1-13 but it only paste's 1-9 into the Word doc. I select all but it only paste's 1-9. Ideas?

Nord Zootman
03-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Thank you. I tried that and it didn't copy/paste all I selected. I am trying to copy/paste Matt 5:1-13 but it only paste's 1-9 into the Word doc. I select all but it only paste's 1-9. Ideas?

John,

I just tried that and the problem is that Word treats it like a picture or a graphic so it can't split it and put it on more than one page. I was able to get all 13 verses to show up on one page by clicking on it and then dragging a side to make it small enough to fit. As I did that the other verses were then displayed. The other option would be to just copy it in two sections and paste those on two different pages.