PDA

View Full Version : NET analysis window shows HTML

arggem
03-01-2012, 07:36 AM
The NET notes (analysis window) for Phil. 4:3 shows HTML markup. The verse tab is fine. Is this another example of the problem here:
http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?5230-NET-amp-Zechariah-12-10 ?

Edit: BW version 9.0.8g

DavidR
03-01-2012, 09:46 AM
I just downloaded the latest update, 9.0.008g.1, and I see this also, not only in the NET notes for Phil. 4:3 but also in the TNIV notes and the Peshitta morphology notes for that verse. The same is true of other verses nearby in Phil. 3 and 4; and add NIV in the far fewer cases where it has notes. It does not happen with NRS. In fact, a quick and random check seems to show that this happens for any book in the Bible.

Curiously, when I have multiple-version mode in effect in the Browse Window, with NET, NRS, NIV, TNIV, BGT, PES, and VUL open, when I first mouse over NET the notes in the Analysis tab show HTML. If I then mouse over any other version and back to NET (staying on the same verse), the NET notes format properly (as they do if I have moused over any other version prior to NET). However, NIV, TNIV, and PES morphology notes stay in HTML and never format properly.

Michael Hanel
03-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Did the latest update (h.1, today) fix the problem? I don't see it on my computer.

yitzhaq
03-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Yes, it fixed the problem in everything I've checked so far.

arggem
03-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Fixed as far as I can see.

(How do you spell "customer service?") ! :)

DavidR
03-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Yes, all seems to be well. Truly remarkable response!