PDA

View Full Version : Hebrew Text into Power Point

Ken Neighoff
01-19-2012, 11:48 AM
What is the best way to put Hebrew text into PowerPoint, so that it is readable?

Michael Hanel
01-19-2012, 11:55 AM
What is the best way to put Hebrew text into PowerPoint, so that it is readable?

What do you mean? You can copy it from BibleWorks into Powerpoint. As far as readable, I think the SBL Hebrew font is quite readable, you just want to make sure that you preview the size of it where you're actually going to do the Powerpoint. I've had occasions where I made the font large enough on my computer screen (or so I thought), but come presentation time, it was nowhere near large enough.

Ken Neighoff
01-19-2012, 12:08 PM
What do you mean? You can copy it from BibleWorks into Powerpoint. As far as readable, I think the SBL Hebrew font is quite readable, you just want to make sure that you preview the size of it where you're actually going to do the Powerpoint. I've had occasions where I made the font large enough on my computer screen (or so I thought), but come presentation time, it was nowhere near large enough.

Michael,

I figured it out, in the Word Doc it was SBL Hebrew, but when I did the pasting into a text box, it was changing it to Arial font, with way to many spaces between each letter and vowel pointing. I forgot I had to highlight and manually change to SBL Hebrew font.