PDA

View Full Version : Forum log-in question

DavidR
12-29-2011, 03:29 PM
I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm just wondering if there is a setting I can adjust somewhere on the forum to make it keep me logged in for more than a few minutes at a time. When I'm composing a post, it can easily take me 10 or 15 minutes, switching back and forth between BW and the forum, tracking things down, obsessing mindlessly over details, etc. :) Then when I click "Submit," I get told I have to log in again. Any way to change this?

Lee
12-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Interesting . . . I don't think the forum ever logs me out. I can go a couple days without visiting, and when I come back, I am automatically logged in. It must have something to do with your settings on the forum, but I'm not sure how to change them.

DavidR
12-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Odd indeed. I haven't been on the forum for quite awhile until just recently, and I don't seem to remember getting logged out so quickly before. I've been through the settings, but I'll check them again.

arggem
12-29-2011, 05:04 PM
When you login, is the "Remember me" box checked?

DavidR
12-29-2011, 05:06 PM
And that would be it! Sorry for the density. I knew it would be something simple and obvious like that. Thanks!

arggem
12-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Glad it was that simple!

Edit: BTW, even with that box checked, you (or at least I) need to relogin every so often. But not too often.