View Full Version : Stats tab of BW9 does not seem to reflect the correct data
11-02-2011, 02:32 AM
I entered <.ספר@ncm*> on WTM CL; and at the bottom of Search Window, it says: “218 verses, 11 forms, 241 hits …”
But the first line of Stats tab Analysis Window says: “WTM: 242 matches in 223 of 23213 verses …” So, the numbers for verses and hits do not agree between these two places.
Moreover, the first line on the Search Window says “Gen 5:1 …,” but Stats tab Analysis Window says: “Gen (0, 0%).”
One more observation: Search Window lists only four verses for Exo, but Stats tab says 11 matches.
Isn’t it obvious that Stats tab of BW9 does not reflect the true picture?
I would appreciate your confirmation.
11-02-2011, 06:51 AM
With a little experiment, I find that my BW9 Stats tab gets stuck with the results of the first search. It does not get changed along with new searches. If I restart BW9, Stats tab reflects the last search results. Is this what is happening with your BW9, also? Thank you very much.
11-02-2011, 09:51 AM
I'm not sure why your Stats tab is having problems, but mine matches searches exactly even when I make multiple searches. Unless anyone else has the problem, it may be something to email tech support about.
11-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Yaku, the stats update was broken by another fix made last week. Then it was fixed a couple of days later. Make sure you have the latest program update.
11-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Thank you for your responses, Michael and Mike.
Yes, Mike, I do have the latest program update. I have the item “Automatically check for update” checked in “Tools | General | Flags | Internet Updater Options,” and I do get notified if there is an update every time I open my BW9. But I checked for update just to make it sure, and I find there is no update waiting for me at the moment. And my Stats tab content still does not reflect new searches. But I am glad that BW staff are aware of the problem.
11-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I am not seeing the problem that you describe. Grab the latest executable and if you still see a problem, send your bw900.ini file to technical support with a description of the problem. If they can reproduce it and cannot figure out the problem they will contact me or Michael Tan.
11-04-2011, 09:36 PM
I was notified I had an update when I had just opened my BW9. After applying update "9.0.000d," I notice that the Stats tab problems is resolved.
Thank you very much, Mike.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.