PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for a Laptop?

Lee
10-21-2011, 04:36 PM
I am looking to purchase a new laptop in the next few days, and I thought I would come here since I imagine most of you use your laptops for similar purposes as me--MS Word, Powerpoint, maybe Publisher, web browsing, occasional multimedia, and of course, BibleWorks.

I want to stick with a 17-inch display. I have a hard time with smaller screens, and with the four panes now in BW, going smaller just doesn't make sense for me. I've never really found it too cumbersome to tote around.

I have heard good things about Asus computers although I have never used one. It seems there is a huge discrepancy in price between 17-inch laptops from the same manufacturer. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=q70726f63657373696e6774696d653a3e313930302d3031 2d3031~~cabcat0500000%23%230%23%2311a~~cabcat05020 00%23%230%23%23o~~f510||41737573~~nf534||313726717 56f743b20616e64205570&list=y&nrp=15&sc=abComputerSP&ks=960&usc=abcat0500000&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&list=y&iht=n&st=processingtime%3A%3E1900-01-01#storeInventoryLink (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=q70726f63657373696e6774696d653a3e313930302d3031 2d3031%7E%7Ecabcat0500000%23%230%23%2311a%7E%7Ecab cat0502000%23%230%23%23o%7E%7Ef510%7C%7C41737573%7 E%7Enf534%7C%7C31372671756f743b20616e64205570&list=y&nrp=15&sc=abComputerSP&ks=960&usc=abcat0500000&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&list=y&iht=n&st=processingtime%3A%3E1900-01-01#storeInventoryLink) Are these differences relevant to someone who doesn't play video games, and rarely watches movies? Or do I need to pony up to get decent performance for what I want to do? Or am I barking up the wrong tree altogether?

Any help or information from recent personal experiences along these lines would be appreciated.

ISalzman
10-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Hey Lee,

I can't really comment on the Asus since I have no experience with them. However a company that has definitely caught my eye and won my admiration is Acer. They seem to be putting out pretty good laptops these days. I am on my third consecutive HP laptop and I have, some time ago, sworn to myself that I would never again get an HP laptop. Interestingly, HP recently revealed that they are going to be divesting themselves of their personal computing division and manufacturing, which is just as well; I have just about had it "up to here" with them. My next laptop will probably be an Acer, though I will probably consider Dell as well. Do you have a subscription to Consumer Reports? You can get an online subscription for about $20.00/yr. They are usually excellent and "spot on" with their ratings. If I were you, I would look up their article and ratings on laptop computers.

Irving

Michael Hanel
10-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Not to distract you from your question, but...

Do you really use your laptop primarily for the portability feature or do you want a desktop replacement? A 17 inch laptop seems a bit much to me. I'd rather it be smaller and then when I want to really use it, plug it into a big external monitor.

Adelphos
10-21-2011, 05:41 PM
I have a HP laptop with 17" display, 8GB RAM, and it's the best computer I've ever owned. I don't even use a desktop anymore, as this one does everything and more that I coulld hope for. I run Office 2010 Pro, BW 8, Adobe X, Visual Studio 2010, Paint Shop Pro X, etc., and everything is blazingly fast. I do use a wireless keyboard and mouse when I'm at my desk instead of the pad and keys on the laptop itself, but they are both easy to use if I am using the computer away from my desk.

I would recommend that you go with AT LEAST 8GB RAM on whatever computer you get. I'll probably be upgrading mine to 16GB or even 32GB in the future. But as of now, it is already very, very fast.

EDIT: I should add, my laptop is 64-bit, but I think that's all they're really selling anymore for the up-to-date machines.

Lee
10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey Lee,

I can't really comment on the Asus since I have no experience with them. However a company that has definitely caught my eye and won my admiration is Acer. They seem to be putting out pretty good laptops these days. I am on my third consecutive HP laptop and I have, some time ago, sworn to myself that I would never again get an HP laptop. Interestingly, HP recently revealed that they are going to be divesting themselves of their personal computing division and manufacturing, which is just as well; I have just about had it "up to here" with them. My next laptop will probably be an Acer, though I will probably consider Dell as well. Do you have a subscription to Consumer Reports? You can get an online subscription for about $20.00/yr. They are usually excellent and "spot on" with their ratings. If I were you, I would look up their article and ratings on laptop computers.

Thanks for the suggestions, Irving. I went ahead and subscribed to Consumer Reports for one month (I think it was $5.95). They didn't have a comprehensive list of reviews, but it had some good ideas. Interestingly enough, they favored the HP (that you warned against) and the Dell (with which I have had significant problems).

One positive thing about Asus is that they have U.S.-based customer support. I'm pretty sure neither Dell nor HP do. I have no idea about Acer.

Do you really use your laptop primarily for the portability feature or do you want a desktop replacement? A 17 inch laptop seems a bit much to me. I'd rather it be smaller and then when I want to really use it, plug it into a big external monitor.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Yes, I carry my laptop with me quite a bit. I bring it when I make Power Point presentations, and I like the large screen because I can see it better at a distance (albeit a slight distance). I also use it on occasions when I am being taught in a classroom setting to take notes. Again, the 17-inch is what I am used to--I could probably adapt if need so dictated, but I would rather stay with a larger screen. I have never found it to be any kind of hassle to carry around a 17-inch laptop--is there some other reason why a smaller screen would be better?

I have a HP laptop with 17" display, 8GB RAM, and it's the best computer I've ever owned. I don't even use a desktop anymore, as this one does everything and more that I coulld hope for. I run Office 2010 Pro, BW 8, Adobe X, Visual Studio 2010, Paint Shop Pro X, etc., and everything is blazingly fast. I do use a wireless keyboard and mouse when I'm at my desk instead of the pad and keys on the laptop itself, but they are both easy to use if I am using the computer away from my desk.

I would recommend that you go with AT LEAST 8GB RAM on whatever computer you get. I'll probably be upgrading mine to 16GB or even 32GB in the future. But as of now, it is already very, very fast.

EDIT: I should add, my laptop is 64-bit, but I think that's all they're really selling anymore for the up-to-date machines.

Thanks for the info and advice. That sounds in line with what Computer Reports had to say about the HP, but they hadn't tested any with that kind of memory. But I will keep what you said about that in mind.

Adelphos
10-21-2011, 07:23 PM
HP has reversed itself on the computer issue. With the new CEO, they have stated that they are going to remain in the computer hardware business and even make that their prime effort in computers.

I have an ASUS netbook and I like it, but I would rather go with a US firm on my main computer, especially since the HP has been rated so highly by the reviewers.

Irving, just out of curiosity, does your HP have an Intel chip?

I had problems with an HP desktop that didn't have the Intel chip, but every one I've had with a Intel chip, including my present laptop, has worked flawlessly.

Michael Hanel
10-21-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm not sure I understand your question. Yes, I carry my laptop with me quite a bit. I bring it when I make Power Point presentations, and I like the large screen because I can see it better at a distance (albeit a slight distance). I also use it on occasions when I am being taught in a classroom setting to take notes. Again, the 17-inch is what I am used to--I could probably adapt if need so dictated, but I would rather stay with a larger screen. I have never found it to be any kind of hassle to carry around a 17-inch laptop--is there some other reason why a smaller screen would be better?

If you're okay with 17 inch and that's what you're used to, I guess it's no big deal. Some people like to have the best of all possible worlds, and they really don't like carrying around a big laptop, but at times they also like to have the bigger monitor workspace, so they get a smaller notebook (13 or 15inch) and then if they need to they can always plug it in to a larger monitor. This way they have better portability and they can still do things that others prefer to use a desktop for.

ISalzman
10-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Hey Lee,

I can absolutely confirm for you that HP does NOT have US based support. It is outsourced to the Asia and the Philippines, etc. No aspersions on those countries, but it is very hard to understand and communicate with the support reps and/with their HEAVY accents. Call quality is not good either. The other thing I've found is that it takes them forever to determine that you have a warranty and support plan. I've been on the phone sometimes for a good half an hour before they were able to locate me in their system. And Scott, yes, every HP laptop I've ever had - and HP desktop too! - has had an Intel chip. For reasons beyond my comprehension, I have just not had good experiences with HP, neither with the hardware, nor with the support. And their printers, supposedly the core engine of their business, forget about it! They have been just dreadful for me. Three different HP All-in-one printers over the last ten years and all of them have been problematic in one way or another. In fact, not long ago, HP lost a class action suit that several plaintiffs launched against their printers. The lawsuit alleged that HP printers would alert their users that they were low on ink prematurely and would stop working. The lawsuit charges were upheld in court and HP was ordered to make restitution to those customers that were part of the class action suit. I didn't join in - I'm not the "class action-type" - but I can vouch from my own personal experience, as to the veracity of the charges. To sum up, I am not really the complaining type - I'm generally pretty easy to please. But my experience with HP has not been very good. And I have bought 1 desktop, three laptops, and 5 printers from them over the years. No more. My next purchase will be from a competitor. No axe to grind; I'm just tired of all the headaches and problems.

ISalzman
10-21-2011, 08:48 PM
If you're okay with 17 inch and that's what you're used to, I guess it's no big deal. Some people like to have the best of all possible worlds, and they really don't like carrying around a big laptop, but at times they also like to have the bigger monitor workspace, so they get a smaller notebook (13 or 15inch) and then if they need to they can always plug it in to a larger monitor. This way they have better portability and they can still do things that others prefer to use a desktop for.

Hey Michael,

I know what you're saying is true. But I'm with Lee. I like a 17 inch screen on a laptop. I'm on my second such beast. The last time I bought a desktop computer was in 1999. I prefer the 17 inch laptop because it is a desktop replacement. But it is still portable for times that you travel or need to take it with you. The size and weight differential between that and a smaller laptop is essentially insignificant.

Michael Hanel
10-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey Michael,

I know what you're saying is true. But I'm with Lee. I like a 17 inch screen on a laptop. I'm on my second such beast. The last time I bought a desktop computer was in 1999. I prefer the 17 inch laptop because it is a desktop replacement. But it is still portable for times that you travel or need to take it with you. The size and weight differential between that and a smaller laptop is essentially insignificant.

Yeah I realize it's all about personal preference. I don't think I could ever give up a desktop. It's so much cheaper and you can build your own with the exact configuration that you want. I don't like putting a lot of money into a laptop because you just don't get the same return for the dollar. I have a 15 inch laptop that I use to bring back and forth to school and such, but if I want to do serious work, I use my desktop. I wouldn't get a 17inch because it's just too big and unwieldy and I don't want it to replace a desktop.

So individual mileage varies. I was just throwing it out there. :)

Adelphos
10-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Hey Lee,

I can absolutely confirm for you that HP does NOT have US based support. It is outsourced to the Asia and the Philippines, etc. No aspersions on those countries, but it is very hard to understand and communicate with the support reps and/with their HEAVY accents. Call quality is not good either. The other thing I've found is that it takes them forever to determine that you have a warranty and support plan. I've been on the phone sometimes for a good half an hour before they were able to locate me in their system. And Scott, yes, every HP laptop I've ever had - and HP desktop too! - has had an Intel chip. For reasons beyond my comprehension, I have just not had good experiences with HP, neither with the hardware, nor with the support. And their printers, supposedly the core engine of their business, forget about it! They have been just dreadful for me. Three different HP All-in-one printers over the last ten years and all of them have been problematic in one way or another. In fact, not long ago, HP lost a class action suit that several plaintiffs launched against their printers. The lawsuit alleged that HP printers would alert their users that they were low on ink prematurely and would stop working. The lawsuit charges were upheld in court and HP was ordered to make restitution to those customers that were part of the class action suit. I didn't join in - I'm not the "class action-type" - but I can vouch from my own personal experience, as to the veracity of the charges. To sum up, I am not really the complaining type - I'm generally pretty easy to please. But my experience with HP has not been very good. And I have bought 1 desktop, three laptops, and 5 printers from them over the years. No more. My next purchase will be from a competitor. No axe to grind; I'm just tired of all the headaches and problems.

I agree with you about the printers to a degree. I have been buying HP printers for ever, but this last time I bought the Samsung Color laser printer, which was cheaper and has more capabilities than the HP in the same class. I don't know if HP has an advantage in their top-end printers, but they certainly don't in my class.

With regard to HP support, while I've never called them on the phone, I have used Live Chat a few times with them, and I've always been able to get the issue resolved or the question answered. But other than the desktop without a Intel chip, I have never had any major issues.

All I can figure is, you must have cursed HP sometimes in the past without knowing it! :cool:

ISalzman
10-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Michael,

Understood. Variety is the spice of life.

Irving

ISalzman
10-21-2011, 09:26 PM
All I can figure is, you must have cursed HP sometimes in the past without knowing it! :cool:

Well, if I cursed them, I certainly am ignorant of it.

By the way, you know what's interesting? Modern Hebrew, although it has evolved and expanded from the days of its roots in Biblical Hebrew, it is nonetheless based off the latter. Biblical Hebrew has no curse words. Hence Modern Hebrew has no native curse words. Thus modern Hebrew has had to import its curse words. Almost every single modern Israeli curse word comes from Arabic. I kid you not.

Adelphos
10-21-2011, 09:29 PM
I wouldn't get a 17inch because it's just too big and unwieldy and I don't want it to replace a desktop.

I was at first a little taken aback by the 17" display, but my wife, who is a flight attendant, was with me in the store and I asked her if other people carried laptops this big and she said, "All the time."

So I bought it, and to tell you the truth, a 15" doesn't really make any difference relative to portability, at least not to me. In fact, now that I've got the 17" I don't think I'd ever go lower.

Actually, I'm not even sure I'm going to use a netbook anymore, but you never know. But the 17" is a whole lot better on the eyes than the 15", and to me that makes a big difference.

Adelphos
10-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Well, if I cursed them, I certainly am ignorant of it.

Well if you are really dead set against another HP, I will only tell you this...

I have an Acer netbook and a Asus netbook. Both HD's completely crashed and I had to send them off to have them replaced. They were still under warranty, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

So I would do what Lee is doing if you're going to buy another one, i.e., read the reviews on the internet and see what's what. At least that way you're going in somewhat informed.

Lee
10-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Yeah I realize it's all about personal preference. I don't think I could ever give up a desktop. It's so much cheaper and you can build your own with the exact configuration that you want. I don't like putting a lot of money into a laptop because you just don't get the same return for the dollar. I have a 15 inch laptop that I use to bring back and forth to school and such, but if I want to do serious work, I use my desktop. I wouldn't get a 17inch because it's just too big and unwieldy and I don't want it to replace a desktop.

So individual mileage varies. I was just throwing it out there. :)

Food for thought. I suppose you could have two computers for roughly the price of one that way.

Lee
10-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Hey Lee,

I have actually had mixed experiences with HP. I bought an HP laptop around 2001 and had nothing but positive experiences with it. As a matter of fact, those positive experiences led me to buy another HP my next time out (nothing went wrong with the first one--my son who was two years old at the time apparently thought it was thirsty--so he poured a glass of water on the keyboard).

I bought my second HP laptop used, and I had quite a few problems with it. I never knew whether to blame it more on HP or on the fact it was used. But that is also the period when I acquired my aversion to HP's Asian-based customer support. Not that they don't work just as hard as or harder than U.S.-based customer support, but the language barrier can be too much to overcome.

ISalzman
10-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Well if you are really dead set against another HP, I will only tell you this...

I have an Acer netbook and a Asus netbook. Both HD's completely crashed and I had to send them off to have them replaced. They were still under warranty, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

So I would do what Lee is doing if you're going to buy another one, i.e., read the reviews on the internet and see what's what. At least that way you're going in somewhat informed.

Good advice Scott. And I will consult the reviews when I'm ready to buy again (which won't be for a while). But I can tell you that my previous HP laptop had gotten sterling reviews (ZD Net, PC Mag, Consumer Reports, etc.). And it turned out to be the biggest clunker I ever had. I had to send it into HP for repairs twice. And even then, it never worked right.

ISalzman
10-21-2011, 09:59 PM
But that is also the period when I acquired my aversion to HP's Asian-based customer support. Not that they don't work just as hard as or harder than U.S.-based customer support, but the language barrier can be too much to overcome.

Yeah, the support issue is a tough one to overcome. There used to be a computer manufacturer that was Christian-owned. They used to advertise in Christian Computing Magazine. Their CEO even used to write articles in the publication from time to time. In their print ads, one of the boasts they made was that they only had US-based support. But I don't know what ever became of that company. I haven't seen their ads in a while now. I can't quite recall their name, but I'm inclined to think that it was something similar to 'PowerBook?'

Adelphos
10-22-2011, 01:31 PM
You know, I got to thinking, Irving, and I don't know if there is a lemon law where you are, or much about it, for that matter, but it sounds to me like you've bought a lemon (several times, actually), so you might contact HP (if you bought it directly from them, otherwise the store you bought it at), and tell them that you got a lemon and demand that they replace it with a new one ala the lemon law.

Can't hurt to try.

ISalzman
10-24-2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks Scott. There is probably wisdom in your words. At this point however, I'm going to let sleeping dogs lie. I recently got a new HP laptop and am hoping for better results with this one. My last HP laptop was a truly sorry experience. I'm kind of surprised that I went back to the "HP well." But I did. Perhaps they will redeem themselves with this new one that I bought. I surely hope so. By the way, and totally off-topic, do you follow the MLS (Major League Soccer)?

Adelphos
10-24-2011, 11:52 AM
By the way, and totally off-topic, do you follow the MLS (Major League Soccer)?

Nope, afraid not. My neighbor across the street has four kids, and they are soccer fanatics. I was a swimmer in college, and the swimmers and soccer players would play soccer pick-up games and the soccer players said that the swimmers were the only other people who could play with them because the swimmers were in such good shape.

Unfortunately, that didn't apply to me... I was a sprinter, and two minutes on the soccer field was more than enough for me. :cool:

ISalzman
10-24-2011, 12:05 PM
No problem. Thought I'd mention it since one of the wild card playoff matchups this week pits the New York team (the Red bulls) against FC Dallas. If memory serves me correctly, I think I remember from way back when that you were originally from Texas? Or currently?

Adelphos
10-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Not FROM Texas, but went to college there -- Texas A&M, and lived in Texas in various places a few times. I have mostly only good memories from my stints in Texas.

ISalzman
10-24-2011, 01:17 PM
That's right, an Aggie ... Yes? They say, "Once an Aggie, always an Aggie." For the record, I'm not an Aggie, but I've heard that's what they say. :)

Adelphos
10-24-2011, 01:45 PM
You can generally recognize an Aggie by the ring... almost all of us wear it. I've run into Aggies all over the world that way, including one old boy who was about to get himself into trouble in a certain situation in Germany one time. Had I not recognized the Aggie ring, he would have gotten into the trouble! :cool:

ISalzman
10-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Cool. One Aggie saved by another.

Adelphos
10-24-2011, 05:18 PM
When I lived in Houston, there was NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING (within reason, of course) that I couldn't get or find out about or do or whatever from my Aggie network. Still, today, if I really need something or what-have-you, all I have to do is make it known to the network and somebody will get it done. The esprit de corps of Texas A&M is unmatchable, even if I do say so myself.

ISalzman
10-24-2011, 06:13 PM
When I lived in Houston, there was NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING (within reason, of course) that I couldn't get or find out about or do or whatever from my Aggie network. Still, today, if I really need something or what-have-you, all I have to do is make it known to the network and somebody will get it done. The esprit de corps of Texas A&M is unmatchable, even if I do say so myself.

That's good. I imagine that's probably true about a number of different schools and academic institutions.

Lee
10-24-2011, 10:13 PM
That's good. I imagine that's probably true about a number of different schools and academic institutions.

Maybe so, but I have never seen it anywhere to the same degree as the Aggie good ol' boy network in Houston.

In case anyone was wondering how my story ended, I ended up going a little cheaper than I planned: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pavilion+Laptop+/+Intel%AE+Core%26%23153%3B+i3+Processor+/+17.3%26%2334%3B+Display+/+4GB+Memory+-+Pewter/3441304.p?id=1218402868391&skuId=3441304&st=3441304&cp=1&lp=1

I did make sure it was at least expandable to 8 gig of RAM in case that gets to be a problem.

I went for a lower tier model in part because it sounds like Windows 8 has the potential of being a real game changer, and I may want to get a laptop made to work with that O.S.

Adelphos
10-24-2011, 11:10 PM
You are right about the Aggie network, Lee. I have never seen anything like it myself, even though I'm an Aggie. The T-Sips certainly don't have anything even close! :cool:

Looks like you got a lot of bang for your buck on the computer. Good choice, IMO!

brainout
03-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Maybe so, but I have never seen it anywhere to the same degree as the Aggie good ol' boy network in Houston.

In case anyone was wondering how my story ended, I ended up going a little cheaper than I planned: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pavilion+Laptop+/+Intel%AE+Core%26%23153%3B+i3+Processor+/+17.3%26%2334%3B+Display+/+4GB+Memory+-+Pewter/3441304.p?id=1218402868391&skuId=3441304&st=3441304&cp=1&lp=1

I did make sure it was at least expandable to 8 gig of RAM in case that gets to be a problem.

I went for a lower tier model in part because it sounds like Windows 8 has the potential of being a real game changer, and I may want to get a laptop made to work with that O.S.

You wrote that post in October, it's now the end of March. I'm thinking of getting a computer as you described, here. I have an Acer Aspire One Netbook which runs my BW8 just fine, for travel; but when I also get BW9 severally, I'll want a bigger screen to read the codices. So do you still like your new computer? Thanks for any time you spend in reply!

Lee
03-29-2012, 11:11 PM
You wrote that post in October, it's now the end of March. I'm thinking of getting a computer as you described, here. I have an Acer Aspire One Netbook which runs my BW8 just fine, for travel; but when I also get BW9 severally, I'll want a bigger screen to read the codices. So do you still like your new computer? Thanks for any time you spend in reply!

Hello, Brainout. I really have no complaints whatsoever about this laptop. The only idiosyncrasy I had to get used to was hitting fn before the function keys, e.g., the f1 Help function on BW. That one had me pulling my hair out for a while until someone on this board pointed it out to me. The keys also took a little getting used to--they're more like buttons than actual keys.

For the price, I believe I got a very good laptop which should serve me well for a few years.

EDIT: I notice the link is no longer active. The model I got was an HP Pavilion g7. It doesn't look like that particular model is available new, although they do have it refurbished: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+17.3"+Refurbished+Pavilion+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-+500GB+Hard+Drive+-+Pewter/4775661.p?id=1218525520295&skuId=4775661

Several new ones like it, they just seem to be preferring AMD processors now over Intel.

brainout
04-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Hello, Brainout. I really have no complaints whatsoever about this laptop. The only idiosyncrasy I had to get used to was hitting fn before the function keys, e.g., the f1 Help function on BW. That one had me pulling my hair out for a while until someone on this board pointed it out to me. The keys also took a little getting used to--they're more like buttons than actual keys.

For the price, I believe I got a very good laptop which should serve me well for a few years.

EDIT: I notice the link is no longer active. The model I got was an HP Pavilion g7. It doesn't look like that particular model is available new, although they do have it refurbished: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+17.3"+Refurbished+Pavilion+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-+500GB+Hard+Drive+-+Pewter/4775661.p?id=1218525520295&skuId=4775661 (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+17.3%22+Refurbished+Pavilion+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-+500GB+Hard+Drive+-+Pewter/4775661.p?id=1218525520295&skuId=4775661)

Several new ones like it, they just seem to be preferring AMD processors now over Intel.

Thank you, Lee! Just yesterday I found a local computer company who's willing to design my dream computer for me. So I'll ask them about this one, in seeking a dream laptop. My business requires continued use of my old DOS computers, so I need backwards-compatibility. I believe the Pavilion offers that, if memory serves. Thank you again!