PDA

View Full Version : Browse Window Display for NAS or NAU in BW8 v. BW9

Joan Korte
10-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Could someone check my work? I opened BW8 and looked at the display for John 1:1 (for example) in both NAU and NAS. In the
Analysis window I saw the following in the "notes" section of the Analysis window:
a Gen 1:1; Col 1:17; 1Jo 1:1

b Joh 1:14; Rev 19:13

c Joh 17:5; 1Jo 1:2

d Phi 2:6

And in the browse window display, John 1:1 has the corresponding superscripts of "a", "b", "c" and "d" as they should be to mark the corresponding sections of the verse.

The problem is with BW9. It shows the same "notes" in the Analysis window for John 1:1 in the NAS and NAU, but there are no corresponding superscripts displayed=a, b, c, or d in the browse window display, just the verse displayed. Is there some reason why the displays in BW8 and BW9 are different? Thanks for any help.

Lee
10-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Joan,

Check below your browse window, and make sure "Tr Notes" is selected. If not, double click on it to show the references in the Biblical text.

If that's not your problem, I do not believe the problem is with BW 9--the references show up just fine with me.

Regards,
Lee

Joan Korte
10-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Joan,

Check below your browse window, and make sure "Tr Notes" is selected. If not, double click on it to show the references in the Biblical text.

If that's not your problem, I do not believe the problem is with BW 9--the references show up just fine with me.

Regards,
Lee

Thanks, Lee, you are absolutely right. I neglected to turn on Tr Notes. :)