PDA

View Full Version : Completely Separate Activity?

endlyss
09-25-2011, 11:02 AM
Hello,

Often I want to do a completely separate side search/study/reading. I do not want anything to change in my main windows.

When I open a new Browse window and even when I unlink both the new Browse window and the upper Browse window on the main Window setup, the lower tabbed Main Window changes as I change the New Browse Window.

I just want a separate Browse window not linked to anything else. Do I have to clone BW to do this?

Thank you for your assistance.

Mark Eddy
09-26-2011, 12:39 AM
I am not sure that I understand what you have done, because I do not know what you mean by the "upper browse window," but you an open a "floating" browse window using the "new browse window" icon, and your original browse window will stay where it was, IF you click in the text area of the new browse window before you do a search. If you forget to click on the new window, BibleWorks will do a search wherever the cursor was at the time of the search. If the cursor was in the original browse window, then that window will change. If the cursor is in the new floating browse window, the original browse window will stay the way it was. I hope this helps.
Mark Eddy