PDA

View Full Version : So Long. Going to take a break.

SCSaunders
08-17-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey all,

As is patently obvious, I've grown bitter. Try as I may, when I log on here,.....

BibleWorks is a great software. This forum has wonderful folks who share their expertise on how to use it.

Take care and continue to enjoy what you love. Aesthetics is in the eye of the beholder - as should be the case.

Scott

bkMitchell
08-17-2011, 08:01 PM
As is patently obvious, I've grown bitter.

I am sorry to hear that:(.
But, if you need time to take a Sabbatical from the forums to recuperate then I can understand.

Your humor, video snippets, photo-editing skills, and news commentary will be missed.

Go in Peace,
Brian

Dan Phillips
08-19-2011, 06:27 PM
And, yet again, I've missed something major.

/c:

Precha1
08-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Hey all,

As is patently obvious, I've grown bitter. Try as I may, when I log on here,.....

BibleWorks is a great software. This forum has wonderful folks who share their expertise on how to use it.

Take care and continue to enjoy what you love. Aesthetics is in the eye of the beholder - as should be the case.

Scott

Hey SCSaunders,

I certainly enjoy reading and gleaning from your posts, so I am sad to know of your leave of absence. However, on another note you can look forward to a winning season and perhaps playoff berth of our BELOVED REDSKINS. Be blessed my brother.