PDA

View Full Version : Codex Vaticanus

chr
08-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Hello to all:

I wanted to ask if it was possible to export a transcription of Codex Vaticanus to a simple plain text document (non-Unicode).

Thanks very much for the help,

Chris

Michael Hanel
08-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Hello to all:

I wanted to ask if it was possible to export a transcription of Codex Vaticanus to a simple plain text document (non-Unicode).

Thanks very much for the help,

Chris

Do you have BibleWorks 9? Yes it is possible. Are you asking how to do it?

chr
08-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Michael,

I would like to purchase Bible Works if it is possible to export the Greek text of the NT as a plain text document. I just wanted to ask first before purchasing it. I was very happy to hear that it is possible. Can it export large amounts of a manuscript at a time?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

Michael Hanel
08-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Michael,

I would like to purchase Bible Works if it is possible to export the Greek text of the NT as a plain text document. I just wanted to ask first before purchasing it. I was very happy to hear that it is possible. Can it export large amounts of a manuscript at a time?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

Have you used BibleWorks before? Even in older versions, you can export small snippets of text or whole versions if you want to. If you don't do it in Unicode format, the default option would be that it's all in the BWGRK font.