PDA

View Full Version : Clearing highlights in browse text

Cameron S
08-04-2011, 09:26 PM
I was typing thinking I was in the command line -- but wasn't. When I looked, I had actuivated green highlighted text with black text in my browse results on selected words. It is now on every single Bible version and chapter. The search window text below the command line is fine. I cannot not figure out what I did, and I cannot get rid of the highlighted text. Hope someone can help! Thanks!

Michael Hanel
08-04-2011, 09:47 PM
I was typing thinking I was in the command line -- but wasn't. When I looked, I had actuivated green highlighted text with black text in my browse results on selected words. It is now on every single Bible version and chapter. The search window text below the command line is fine. I cannot not figure out what I did, and I cannot get rid of the highlighted text. Hope someone can help! Thanks!

Cameron,

See this thread (http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?5007-Problem-with-green-background-on-English-version-texts-BW-9).

Cameron S
08-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks so much! Toggling e did work. What a relief.

Michael Hanel
08-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks so much! Toggling e did work. What a relief.

Not a problem. It's a new feature to BW9 and I can quickly see that there will be a need for a FAQ entry for it ;)