PDA

View Full Version : Question on Module Order

MFriend
07-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Hi Folks:

Just a question: I received my order in the mail today for Bibleworks 9. My question is: I had also ordered the ESV Study Bible Module. I received the activation codes for the old NIV and other modules (I was upgrading from version BW 8) but nothing for the ESV Study Bible (I did not receive the activation code or a disk for the ESV Study Bible (nothing in the box or by email). I am assuming that I should have received the ESV Study Bible activation code by email right? Is the ESV Study Bible text on the BW 9 disk and I just need to wait for support to send me the code on Monday (I emailed them but I think I read they are off on the weekends).

Thanks,
Matt

Spoudason
07-31-2011, 05:02 AM
Did you get a receipt for your $20.00 ESV SB purchase? Make sure your order went through and was accepted. When BibleWorks sends you your receipt, the activation code will be on it. When I bought my ESV SB, the receipt with the activation code came almost immediately. Follow the instruction in the e-mail to activate it. Be sure and set it up in your analysis window verse tab for continual display.

MFriend
07-31-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi Spoudason:

Thank you very much.... The code was there.

I had went back and looked at all othe emails I had received from Bibleworks and somehow I missed that code. It is in a big block of text at the bottom of the email that talks about installing Bibleworks so I missed it.

Thanks again...

Matthew

Spoudason
07-31-2011, 11:22 AM
It was easy to miss. Glad to help. Enjoy!