PDA

View Full Version : Export fonts on BW9

Steve Long
07-25-2011, 10:46 PM
I just installed BW 9 and love it. However, when I copy Greek text from the browse window and paste into Word, the text is exported as SBL Greek.

In font options, my display font is Bwgrkl. There is an AW column but Iím not sure what that does and do not find it in help.

Under export fonts, my Greek export is again Bwgrkl, and I DO NOT have the box checked to export Greek resources as Unicode. I have chosen SBL Greek as my Unicode export.

Thanks for assistance.

Michael Hanel
07-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Steve,

Can you explain exactly what it is you want it do that it's not doing. I couldn't quite understand your problem. You don't want it export in Unicode font or you want a different Unicode font or what?

AW stands for Analysis Window.

ISalzman
07-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Steve, AW stands for 'Analysis Window.' The options there affect your fonts in that window.

Mark Eddy
07-26-2011, 01:25 AM
In the BW Options Window (wrench) on the left hand column in the 2nd section "Output Format Options" there are three types of output. You have to click on the third of them "Selected Browse Text" if you want to control how BW exports fromthe browse window. There you need to uncheck "Export Unicode Greek" and "Export Unicode Hebrew" as well as making sure the rest of the export is as you want it.
Mark Eddy

Steve Long
07-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Thank you. Sorry for the confusion. I wanted to export BW fonts and it was exporting unicode fonts. The solution was as given in the preceding post. I was looking solely at fonts under "general options". Indeed, under output format options, the export unicode Greek and Hebrew was checked. Everything working like I want it to, now. Thanks.