PDA

View Full Version : WordSearch resources

LarryW
07-21-2011, 12:23 AM
I had purchased a WordSearch commentary for BW8 but I don't see it in my BW9 installation. Do I need to reinstall using same procedure as with BW8? Or is it not compatible with BW9?

Thanks,
Larry

Glenn Weaver
07-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi Larry,

Yes, the WORDsearch modules for BibleWorks do work in BibleWorks 9. The problem is that the files you installed in BibleWorks 8 are not in the appropriate BibleWorks 9 folders. I expect, though you would have to confirm this with WORDsearch, that reinstalling the modules will install them in the BibleWorks 9 folder.

WORDsearch provides the tech support for their modules. They have not yet received BW9, so they have not been able to test it, but the installation for BW9 and BW8 is the same, so the modules should install the same way.

Blessings,
Glenn

Michael Hanel
07-21-2011, 09:43 AM
Glenn is right, all you have to do is copy them from the BibleWorks 8\databases\ folder to the BibleWorks 9 \databases folder. Restart BW9 and they show up just like they did in BW8.

LarryW
07-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Thank you. That was easy. Just copied the 3 files to BW9 database folder and all is well. No need to reinstall it appears.

Larry