PDA

View Full Version : Copying Search Window results to Microsoft Word--Hebrew Font Size

gatorone
07-08-2011, 03:15 PM
When I copy search window results to Micro Word, multiple references + Text, the Hebrew font in Word seems slightly smaller than the regular text. I have to manually increase the font size on each Hebrew line. Does Bibleworks have a way to increase the font size of just the Hebrew when copying to a word processing program or editor?

Michael Hanel
07-08-2011, 03:23 PM
I think what you want is under Tools | Options, then look under General | Fonts. Unicode Fonts (Export Only) controls the size of the Greek and Hebrew Unicode fonts. The other fonts and font sizes are controlled by selecting Export Fonts and then changing them in the place above that.

gatorone
07-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Thanks! That seems to be what I wanted.

Another question for someone:
I have each ref grouped together [Interleave Option], but I would like more space between each group of verses in the output to Word. In other words, more blank space on the page before another group of verses starts. So far, I am doing this manually by going through the Word document & inserting more line breaks/space. Does Bibleworks have an option for this?

Michael Hanel
07-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks! That seems to be what I wanted.

Another question for someone:
I have each ref grouped together [Interleave Option], but I would like more space between each group of verses in the output to Word. In other words, more blank space on the page before another group of verses starts. So far, I am doing this manually by going through the Word document & inserting more line breaks/space. Does Bibleworks have an option for this?

Give me 2 examples. One what it looks like now and two what you want it to look like.

gatorone
07-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Here is what the text looks like when automatically copied to Word from Bibleworks:

NKJ Genesis 34:31 But they said, "Should he treat our sister like a harlot?"

BGT Genesis 34:31 οἱ δὲ εἶπαν ἀλλ᾽ ὡσεὶ πόρνῃ χρήσωνται τῇ ἀδελφῇ ἡμῶν

WTT Genesis 34:31 וַיֹּאמְר֑וּ הַכְזוֹנָ֕ה יַעֲשֶׂ֖ה אֶת־אֲחוֹתֵֽנוּ׃ פ

VUL Genesis 34:31 responderunt numquid ut scorto abuti debuere sorore nostra

CSB Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face.

ESV Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face.

Here is what I need:

NKJ Genesis 34:31 But they said, "Should he treat our sister like a harlot?"

BGT Genesis 34:31 οἱ δὲ εἶπαν ἀλλ᾽ ὡσεὶ πόρνῃ χρήσωνται τῇ ἀδελφῇ ἡμῶν

WTT Genesis 34:31 וַיֹּאמְר֑וּ הַכְזוֹנָ֕ה יַעֲשֶׂ֖ה אֶת־אֲחוֹתֵֽנוּ׃ פ

VUL Genesis 34:31 responderunt numquid ut scorto abuti debuere sorore nostra

[more space here]

CSB Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face.

ESV Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face.

Michael Hanel
07-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Hmm, I don't think there's a way to do quite what you want, but I'll let someone prove me wrong. You can use <p> functions which would add spacing, but those would add line spacing after each version, not after each group of versions.

gatorone
07-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks for your help and your Bibleworks blogsite.