View Full Version : SBL Hebrew font problem
06-27-2011, 05:35 AM
I have just updated “BW Fonts (8.0.010i) 06/22/2011” and “BW Executable (8.0.019i) 06/22/2011,” and I find my good Hebrew vocabulary file using MS Office Excel 2007 (extension .xlsx) suddenly gone wrong. The Excel file now shows no Hebrew letters.
I use MS Windows XP (2002, service Pack 3), and I am using SBL Hebrew offered by BW.
I was happy with SBL Hebrew until my latest update.
How do I uninstall “BW Fonts (8.0.010i)”? Or is there a way to fix the problem?
Thank you for your help, in advance.
06-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey Yaku, did you reboot your computer? Changes in fonts don't take effect until you do a subsequent system reboot.
06-27-2011, 05:37 PM
It is good to hear from you, Irving.
Of course, I followed the instruction and rebooted my computer, and I suppose that’s how I found my Excel file gone wrong.
I didn’t do anything over night. But very strangely I have my file back to normal again when I opened the Excel file the next morning. For some reason I didn’t turn off my computer all this while. There should be some good explanation for this strange phenomenon, but I will be satisfied with the fact that I got my file back to normal again.
Thank you for your response, Irving.
06-27-2011, 06:03 PM
My pleasure, Yaku. I hope and pray things are well with you. And I'm glad to know that your font situation resolved itself, even if there does not seem to be a logical explanation for what happened. Blessings,
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.