PDA

View Full Version : Verse navigation sometimes off by two verses

jgwalker
05-21-2011, 05:06 AM
Often when I navigate to a verse by typing a reference directly into the search window command line (e.g. "ruth 3 1"), it will not move to Ruth 3:1 but to Ruth 2:22. This behaviour is not consistent and so even more annoying.

It seems to be related to another issue whereby sometimes hitting "Load" on the Notes tab will load up the wrong verse's notes. This often happens after I scroll to a verse. I then have to explicitly type in the reference in the command line, hit enter (leaving the display unchanged on the same verse) but now "Load" brings up the correct note text. It is as if the reference the Notes tab thinks I'm on is out of sync with the verse the display window thinks I'm on. That's what makes me think these two issues are related.

Anyone else seeing this or have any idea what's going on?

Mark Eddy
05-22-2011, 06:51 PM
You are not the only one with problems like this. I was just in Isa 40:18 with the editor tab open. I clicked on the notes tab, and that tab said my note was Psa 23:3 (something I had studied last week, but had not written a note on). When I clicked on the browse window itself, it switched to psa 23:3. I can't duplicate it now. So I am not sure what caused the problem. You may wish to report this as a bug.
Mark Eddy