PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming New Software...

Adelphos
05-05-2011, 11:48 PM
If God enables me, I'll be releasing Boss 2.0 in the not too distant future. Maybe a month or three.

This will be a substantial upgrade with a lot of new functionality (again thanks to Mike Bushell) and new features.

Bible Organizer Study Suite 2.0 will be freeware, no registration, no strings attached.

Of course, Boss 2.0 will still do all that Boss 1.0 does, as well as much more, with more variety and with new capabilities.

So if you want to hit the ground running, I suggest you familiarize yourself with Boss 1.0 in the interim.

In order to bypass the Registration in Boss 1.0, simply enter the following in the Registration box under the Help Menu --

User Name: Lamb Lion Net
Reg# Code: 211770

Boss 2.0 will take BW organization to a new level, but as I say, it could be two or three months before I release it. So in the meantime, if you are familiar with Boss 1.0 and have any suggestions for 2.0, now is the time to let me know. I can't promise I will use your ideas or suggestions, but I'm open to anything that will fit my format and design and my concept for Boss 2.0 that I may not have thought of yet.

Send all email to the email address in the Boss 1.0 help file. Click on the link beneath my signature to go to the page to download Boss 1.0.