PDA

View Full Version : Notes verse reference

Ben Spackman
03-08-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm running latest BW, Win SP3. I'm running it under the latest update of Parallels on a Snow Leopard 2.8Ghz iMac with 8Gb RAM and plenty of HD left. My notes are saved in Dropbox, which syncs it across my iMac, Netbook, etc.

I create notes for each verse, and they save properly. However, the display of what note file it is does not update. In the screenshot, I'm open to Genesis 10:25, but my notefile says Genesis 1:1. If I write a note, it correctly saves it in the Gen 10:25 notefile, but the notefile address doesn't ever change. 845

Anyone else having this issue?

Glenn Weaver
03-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi Ben,

I'm at a disadvantage here, since I don't run a Mac or use Dropbox, but here are a couple of things to check to help identify the problem.

1) Does the Load button at the top of the editor window load the correct file?

2) Create another note folder on the same drive as the one on which BibleWorks is installed. Change to the note location to that folder. Do the notes change when the folder is on the local drive?

Blessings,
Glenn

Ben Spackman
05-17-2011, 01:52 PM
1) Does the Load button at the top of the editor window load the correct file? Yes. (I usually use autoload.)

Create another note folder on the same drive as the one on which BibleWorks is installed. Change to the note location to that folder. Do the notes change when the folder is on the local drive? Yes, but it also seems to be working now in the other one. At least, as far as I can tell. It wasn't consistent before, so I can't tell if it's corrected, or just not causing problems for the moment.

LarryW
05-20-2011, 10:30 AM
I've noticed it too and I'm running on Vista.

Larry