View Full Version : Lexicons not displayed properly in auto-info
02-25-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm using BW ver. 5 in Windows 7. I've set the Option Flag to "Show entries from all Greek lexicons in auto-info window." Yet I see only one entry in the A-I window. Furthermore, when I right-click on the A-I window and select a different default lexicon, the information in the window doesn't change. Any suggestions?
02-26-2011, 12:17 PM
I have almost always used "Show entries from all Greek lexicons in auto-info window." And it has never been a problem. Have you tried closing BibleWorks and re-opening it? Sometimes that will help make a setting "stick." Also, there are some words in the Septuagint for which only the Liddell-Scott lexicon has an entry. So for those words you would see only LS in the auto-info window. I have not used BW5 for many years, so I do not know if Windows XP has some conflicts with it. But I know that newer versions of BibleWorks do not have a problem displaying multiple Greek lexicons in what is now called the Analysis window.
P.S. If you are looking at a Hebrew word, do not expect to see multiple lexicon entries. For Hebrew only one lexicon at a time can display in the Analysis Window.
02-26-2011, 10:48 PM
thanks for the reply...I've tried closing/reopening BW, but nothing changes in the auto-info window, no matter which option I use. It appears v 5 isn't fully compatible with Win 7.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.