PDA

View Full Version : Fonts and Microsoft OneNote

tlpearceii
09-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Has anybody used this product with Bibleworks. I am trying out the trial version and am having difficulty pasting both hebrew/greek characters into the OneNote application.
I have all of the BW fonts currently in the system fonts folder and do not have any trouble using my regular word processors.
Anyone have any ideas/direction?
This looks like a great app for study but would of course be useless without the ability to copy/paste from BW.....

Thanks,

TP

chiefplt
09-24-2004, 11:32 AM
I've been using OneNote for a few weeks now and have really enjoyed it. I think I'm going to try to use it for all my notes and studying. I see the problem you are having. When I try to paste Hebrew text, it uses the default font and then I have to switch the font back to Bwhebb to get it to show up properly.

It had worked for me in the past though, but I'm not sure how. I have a page with some Hebrew on it and I don't recall having to manually adjust the font. So I think it is possible - I'm just not sure how. If I figure it out, I'll update the post again...

Joe Fleener
09-24-2004, 09:25 PM
I have been using OneNote for a while now too. I really like it a lot, it is great for displaying in class, etc.

However, I have had the same problem with the Greek and Hebrew fonts. You would think it would work fine since it does in Word, but this is Microsoft, there are not promises.

deut3221
09-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Same problem here too!