PDA

View Full Version : Greek/Hebrew Searches in Grammars

Lee
02-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Is there any way to do Greek and Hebrew searches within the grammars (e.g., Wallace, B-D-F, Robertson, et al.) like you can in the lexicons?

Thanks,
Lee

Lee
02-12-2011, 01:39 PM
It just struck me that I can find what I need in the Greek indices in the backs of the grammars. I have a hard time thinking of using electronic books the same as traditional books.

Nonetheless, if not currently available, such a search feature might be helpful in the future.

Michael Hanel
02-12-2011, 01:43 PM
It just struck me that I can find what I need in the Greek indices in the backs of the grammars. I have a hard time thinking of using electronic books the same as traditional books.

Nonetheless, if not currently available, such a search feature might be helpful in the future.

It would probably take a bit of creativity though. It would require a different search mechanism than is currently used because unless I'm crazy, a normal search, even if the Greek and Hebrew were in Unicode, would require users to get all accenting and breathing marks right, which we're not always good at doing. I think it would be helpful, but I don't think it would be possible in the current module format.

Stella Chu
07-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Hi,

I would like to find the grammar resources from Wallace...but I can't. Is it only included in version 8 and above? How can I get one?

Stella

Lee
07-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Hi,
I would like to find the grammar resources from Wallace...but I can't. Is it only included in version 8 and above?
Yes, that is correct.

Hi,
How can I get one?

You can either upgrade, or purchase it as a separate module: click here for link (http://store.bibleworks.com/ESNT.html)