PDA

View Full Version : Changing version in Analysis

Jonathan
02-12-2011, 12:10 AM
I am brand new to BW8. I used an older version (3.1) for many years and tried some other prgorams, but was convinced to go this way. So far it looks great.
I have a question, (I couldn't see anything at the help section on this), about the version that shows in the pop-up window when I hover over a reference in the Browser window (Analysis tab). It is in the NAS. I want to change it to KJV.
How do I do that?

Michael Hanel
02-12-2011, 12:19 AM
I am brand new to BW8. I used an older version (3.1) for many years and tried some other prgorams, but was convinced to go this way. So far it looks great.
I have a question, (I couldn't see anything at the help section on this), about the version that shows in the pop-up window when I hover over a reference in the Browser window (Analysis tab). It is in the NAS. I want to change it to KJV.
How do I do that?

Easiest way is to use the menu across the top go to View and then Choose Popup Versions. Switch out NAS w KJV.

Jonathan
02-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Easiest way is to use the menu across the top go to View and then Choose Popup Versions. Switch out NAS w KJV.
Thanks! Not only a great program, but a helpful forum.
Blessings...