PDA

View Full Version : Trouble getting a passage from Josephus

MBD
02-11-2011, 06:38 PM
I am looking for Josephus, Ant. 12, 422. But When I choose book 12, and then try to open section 422, I get a long list of section disappearing off the right screen (alas before 422). There does not seem to be a slider that let's me move the screen to the right. Am I right? Or am I missing something. It also does not let me just type in 422 in the drop down box. Oh, I am using BW 8.

Michael Hanel
02-11-2011, 06:47 PM
I am looking for Josephus, Ant. 12, 422. But When I choose book 12, and then try to open section 422, I get a long list of section disappearing off the right screen (alas before 422). There does not seem to be a slider that let's me move the screen to the right. Am I right? Or am I missing something. It also does not let me just type in 422 in the drop down box. Oh, I am using BW 8.

Possibly something that can be fixed by BW if you report it. On my monitor the whole listing shows up, so I don't have a problem. If you have a smaller monitor I could see how it's problematic.

In the command line you should be able to type in 422 to jump to section 422 if you're already in chapter 12. Otherwise type "12 422" if you're already in the Antiquities.