PDA

View Full Version : Opening Luk 21:34 on KRV or KOR

Yaku Lee
12-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Running BW8, updated, on MS XP (Professional K, Version 2002, Service Pack 3), with KRV or KOR on the Display Version list, I cannot open Luk 21:34 in multiple-version mode. Every time I try to open the verse either from CL or from the dropdown buttons on top of the browse window, the entire BW module hangs up and I have to shut it down to restart it. But in browse mode, everything is fine.

Is this my local problem?

Any help to fix the problem would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Eddy
12-09-2010, 10:45 PM
I have no problem accessing Luke 21:34 in Korean. I am using Windows 7, so it might be an XP problem. Do you have all the updated patches? Many months ago there was a problem similar to what you describe with the Japansese versions. And the executable patch fixed it.
Mark Eddy

Yaku Lee
12-10-2010, 02:19 AM
I have no problem accessing Luke 21:34 in Korean. I am using Windows 7, so it might be an XP problem. Do you have all the updated patches? Many months ago there was a problem similar to what you describe with the Japansese versions. And the executable patch fixed it.
Mark Eddy

Yes, I had my XP and BW8 updated up-to-date before I started this thread. I am the one who startd the thread on the Japanese version problem you mentioned, and I think I am experiencing the same kind of problem with Korean versions now.

Neither do I have any problem with my BW7. (I am keeping my BW7 because there are some problems in copying unicode Hebrew text from BW8 into a Korean word processor.)

I would like to know if other XP and BW8 users have any problem opening Luk 21:34 with KRV or KOR on the Display Version list.

Thank you very much for your response.