PDA

View Full Version : arranging order of resources in analysis window

dinosaur
11-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Hi, I just got BDAG and was wondering if there is a way to make it appear at the TOP of the resources in the analysis window? I can change the order of bible versions but do not see a way to do this with resources....
thanks

Michael Hanel
11-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi, I just got BDAG and was wondering if there is a way to make it appear at the TOP of the resources in the analysis window? I can change the order of bible versions but do not see a way to do this with resources....
thanks

In the Analysis window click the "Lexicons" tab.

That will have a list of lexicons. Click on BDAG. At the bottom of this window you will see two boxes "Select All" and "Clear All". To the right of that there are up and down arrows. Click the up arrow until BDAG is at the top of your list. That changes its placement in the lexicon list in the Analysis Window.

dinosaur
11-30-2010, 07:17 PM
In the Analysis window click the "Lexicons" tab.

That will have a list of lexicons. Click on BDAG. At the bottom of this window you will see two boxes "Select All" and "Clear All". To the right of that there are up and down arrows. Click the up arrow until BDAG is at the top of your list. That changes it's placement in the lexicon list in the Analysis Window.

Thanks, that worked great.

AbramKJ
06-14-2011, 12:01 PM
I don't suppose there's a way to interweave lexicons and grammars in the resource summary window? I know you can do it within the lexicons and within the grammars, but does anyone know if there's a way to have my resource summary window go (for example): BDAG, then the BDF grammar, then Robertson's grammar, then the rest of the lexicons, grammars, and then the other reference materials? As it stands now, any/all lexicons are followed by any/all grammars, then by any/all references.

If that's not currently possible, I may make a features request, since that would be pretty cool to be able to do. :cool: But even if that's never possible in BibleWorks, I can't get over how much I appreciate this program... learning something new every day!

Mark Eddy
06-14-2011, 07:40 PM
I don't suppose there's a way to interweave lexicons and grammars in the resource summary window?
Your supposition is correct. lexicons and grammars cannot currently be interwoven in BW.

I know you can do it within the lexicons and within the grammars, but does anyone know if there's a way to have my resource summary window go (for example): BDAG, then the BDF grammar, then Robertson's grammar, then the rest of the lexicons, grammars, and then the other reference materials? As it stands now, any/all lexicons are followed by any/all grammars, then by any/all references.
The closest you can come would be to uncheck all the lexicons except BDAG. Then BDF could follow BDAG. Or you could put BDAG last, followed by BDF and the rest of the grammars. But I know, this is not what you intend.

If that's not currently possible, I may make a features request, since that would be pretty cool to be able to do. :cool: But even if that's never possible in BibleWorks, I can't get over how much I appreciate this program... learning something new every day!
God ahead and make the feature request.
Mark Eddy