PDA

View Full Version : RVT Glitch

ISalzman
08-11-2010, 06:41 PM
I just wanted to see if others can duplicate my issue. But I just noticed that if you display verses in the Related Verses Tool (RVT) in WTT, the Hebrew, unfortunately, reads from left to right, and NOT right to left. Does anyone else find this to be true?

ISalzman
08-11-2010, 06:49 PM
I think I may have found out a little more information since my above post. It seems like if your search version in the RVT is a Hebrew language version (WTM, WTT, etc.), then the RVT will display correctly when WTT is chosen as the display version. When an English language version is the search version in the RVT however, then the Hebrew does not display correctly when a Hebrew database is the display version. I would still think this ought not to be.

Adelphos
08-11-2010, 09:12 PM
I think you're right on this one, Irv. Since "Display" is an option in the RVT, it makes sense that it should display properly. I would submit this to BW.

ISalzman
08-11-2010, 09:16 PM
I think you're right on this one, Irv. Since the "Display Version" is an option in the RVT, it makes sense that it should display properly. I would submit this to BW.

Will do, Scott. Thanks.

Irving

Adelphos
08-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Oh yeah, I meant to tell you...

Although I ain't never ate seafood in Vancouver (although I wouldn't mind swimming with the Orcas up there sometime), I have eaten seafood in many places in the world, and the fact is, NONE of them come close to New Orleans, and I mean not even CLOSE.

Course, I ain't ate there since the oil spill, but aside from that, you ain't NEVER ate no REAL seafood till you done ate it in New Orleans. In fact, you ain't even up to the level of "greenhorn" till you have at LEAST had stuffed shrimps (and I do mean SHIMPS in the plural), till you've done ate 'em in New Orleans, and you ain't never had REAL crab till you've done ate softshell crab New Orlean's style. :cool:

I won't go as far as saying you should go out shrimpin' with the Cajuns, not for a northern boy, anyhows. Heck, I even did once or twice as a (somewhat) southern boy, and, well, let's just say I'd rather eat 'em than cruise through them bayous to get to where you have to get to catch 'em.

ISalzman
08-12-2010, 10:12 AM
I'm sure the New Orleans stuff is the real deal. I hear they take their food seriously. Thanks for the review. But I still recommend the fish and seafood in Vancouver. In my own experience, which lacks any New Orleans exposure, I've not had anything as good as Vancouver.

MBushell
08-12-2010, 11:50 PM
This should be fixed and posted now.
Mike

ISalzman
08-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Looks great. Thanks so much, Mike.

Irving