PDA

View Full Version : Linking to a Verse List within a Note?

Eric
06-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Hi all.

I've created a list from a word search that I have imported into the verse list manager and have saved. I would like to be able to link to that list (ie click on a link in my Note and bring up the Verse List Manager with that verse list loaded).

Is this possible? Seems like it should be but I can't get it to work...

Adelphos
06-23-2010, 08:23 PM
No, that is not possible.

Don Johnson
06-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Hi all.

I've created a list from a word search that I have imported into the verse list manager and have saved. I would like to be able to link to that list (ie click on a link in my Note and bring up the Verse List Manager with that verse list loaded).

Is this possible? Seems like it should be but I can't get it to work...

You could do this in Word...

While BW note files have improved immensely over the years, I keep all my notes in Word. It is just much more versatile for me. And you can create links that open external files... or hyperlinks within the files to jump back and forth in your notes, etc.

ISalzman
06-24-2010, 04:36 PM
All,

I think Eric's proposal or suggestion is an excellent one. It strikes me that it would not be too daunting a suggestion to implement. I, for one, think it would be great if you could hyperlink from a note in BW to a VLM file (or saved search query, for that matter). Would hyperlinking capabilities for the note file and editor be that difficult to add?