PDA

View Full Version : Word search problem

billphilpot
09-10-2004, 01:41 AM
I tried to search for a word in NAS that I know is used in this translation, but BW tells me that there is no such reference in the current search version.

I am fairly new to BW and this is probably a simple fix.

I would appreciate any suggestions

Bill

Joe Fleener
09-10-2004, 05:56 AM
Hi Bill,

Could you give us the word you were looking for? Also, what user interface are you using (i.e. beginner, intermediate, power)?

Thanks,

almather
09-10-2004, 06:40 AM
Bill,

Another thing might be that you have a limit on your search, i.e. search limits may be set for the New Testament while you are looking for a word on one of the minor prophets. If so you would not find your word. You might want to look at that feature as well.

Al

Jirmijah
09-13-2004, 03:53 PM
Hy! I am also not very familiar with all the things BibleWorks does, but I would I like to know how does the Advanced Search Engine work? It seems very complex to me.

Joe Fleener
09-13-2004, 05:10 PM
Without a doubt thebest place to start is with the videos on your second CD. I would suggest reading the section in the manual carefuly and watching the videos with the manual along side.

I am no avoiding the request, but it is easier to answer specific questions you might have after doing the above.

It is well worth learning!

BTW there is another thread on this: http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93