PDA

View Full Version : Clipboard Access?

majogi
05-13-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm a novice user and do not know how to access the clipboard. I'm trying to follow the "Develop an Outline of the text" and they mention exporting outline to the clipboard (and where is that? How do I get to it?)

Lee
05-13-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm a novice myself (just got BW this week), but I'll try to answer your question.

Highlight whatever the text is, then right-click. A pop-up box appears, and the second option is "Copy Selected Text." Having followed that option, you then have the option to "Copy to Clipboard." After that, you can right-click in a document or in the BW editor and paste whatever you copied there.

That may not be the question you are asking at all. If not, I'll have to defer to the experts.

MGVH
05-13-2010, 04:20 PM
... is this:
First, you need to choose the Outline you want.
At the top of the Browse (center) window, you probably at least have the verse selector. If you don't already see it, enable the Outline Headings by right clicking anywhere at the top of the Browse window and choose "Show Outline Headings."
Now, on the right side of the outline headings, there is a drop-down arrow. Click on it and choose the outline you want to use. The default is the Metzger one, but you could choose one of the others or even create your own. (In BW Help, search for "outline list box" under "The Browse Window")

Then, on the top menu:
Resources > Miscellaneous > Bible Outline
Once the window opens, you can choose Export and define the range.