PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Update.



Sansom48
05-06-2010, 11:48 AM
just a question, when I try to update BibleWorks Executable (8.0.017c) it tells me I have a "Bad header" and will not unpack the update. Am I the only one with this problem? Is it something that I did that I can fix? I have not submitted this to BW staff yet but will if this is a problem with the update and not with my system.

Michael Hanel
05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
just a question, when I try to update BibleWorks Executable (8.0.017c) it tells me I have a "Bad header" and will not unpack the update. Am I the only one with this problem? Is it something that I did that I can fix? I have not submitted this to BW staff yet but will if this is a problem with the update and not with my system.

Everything worked fine with me. You can perhaps try to download it again. Also the latest update I saw was "d", not "c".

Sansom48
05-06-2010, 10:17 PM
when I originally started the updater, it had "c" and "d," "d" downloaded fine and without problem, but for some reason "c" does not load correctly. I have tried three times now. It still pops up in my updater as something I haven't downloaded.

Michael Hanel
05-06-2010, 10:44 PM
when I originally started the updater, it had "c" and "d," "d" downloaded fine and without problem, but for some reason "c" does not load correctly. I have tried three times now. It still pops up in my updater as something I haven't downloaded.

Not sure. But if you have "d" you don't need "c", it's cumulative. You can just ignore it and it should go away soon.

Sansom48
05-07-2010, 01:07 AM
I did not realize it was cumulative. Thank you.