PDA

View Full Version : Print User Version notes?

Adamsen
03-20-2010, 05:09 AM
I have a user version with my own translation of Revelation. I have quite a number of end notes that can be shown in the Analysis window. Now, I really need to print my translation including the notes, but I cannot figure out how to do it (except to write a program to do it, but this is hardly an option for me).

Is there a way to do that?

richardsugg
03-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Use the report generator (Tools | Importing/Exporting Text | Report Generator). There are two options you will be interested in: Include Chapter Notes and Include Verse Notes.

Adamsen
03-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Use the report generator (Tools | Importing/Exporting Text | Report Generator). There are two options you will be interested in: Include Chapter Notes and Include Verse Notes.

I am afraid not. You see, these notes are entered in BibleWorks Notes editor and are stored in a directory known to BibleWorks. The translator notes that I am talking about are part of a file that is compiled and imported as a user version with the Version Database Compiler. They are tagged in the user version text itself. What I need is the ability to print a user version with note characters visible in the bible verse itself and with the notes printed below the verse. Just like the Chapter and/or Verse Notes.

Does that make it more clear?

richardsugg
03-20-2010, 04:42 PM
ah, yes, now I see. And I'm afraid I don't think that is possible. The only thing you could do would be to print the user version at the same time as the main version using the same report generator. I'm not sure how that would look, though.