PDA

View Full Version : Popup copy window

mwfuss
03-16-2010, 11:00 AM
After upgrading my computer to Windows 7 I had to re-install BW 8. After the re-install I am having an issue with the popup copy window that I have not previously encountered. If I am not terribly mistaken, there was a 'favorites' button that was on the popup copy window and it allowed me to select one of the configurations that I had entered for exporting the text I wanted to copy. That button is now not present. How go I get it back?

Michael Hanel
03-16-2010, 11:27 AM
After upgrading my computer to Windows 7 I had to re-install BW 8. After the re-install I am having an issue with the popup copy window that I have not previously encountered. If I am not terribly mistaken, there was a 'favorites' button that was on the popup copy window and it allowed me to select one of the configurations that I had entered for exporting the text I wanted to copy. That button is now not present. How go I get it back?

After re-installing BibleWorks 8 did you make sure to download the upgrades from the internet? The favorites button still shows up for me in Windows 7.

mwfuss
03-16-2010, 11:30 AM
Yes, after the re-install, I updated BW.

Michael Hanel
03-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes, after the re-install, I updated BW.

Hmm, then I don't have an immediate answer. You can wait to see if others chime in or else just contact BibleWorks support directly if you're in more of a hurry.

mwfuss
03-16-2010, 11:46 AM
The problem is fixed. Something must have gone wrong with the update. I did a manual update and that fixed the issue.