PDA

View Full Version : problem checkboxes

klapehau
03-09-2010, 08:03 AM
I`m using BW8.
In the help file 14 Analysis Window - The Resource Summary Tab and the heading Lexicons, Grammars, and Referencesis as follows describes:

“You can determine which resources are displayed under the first tab by checking and unchecking options in the lists of resources in the remaining tabs. The bottom of the tab page containing resource lists also has buttons that can be used to select and deselect all items on that page.”

This works fine. But when I close BW my settings not saved, althought in Shutdown options is checked „Save setup options on exit“. In the next start all options are checked. This bugs!

Who can help?
Peter

Mark Eddy
03-09-2010, 10:06 AM
I do not have the problem which you describe. Perhaps your shut-down of BibleWorks was interrupted. Or, do you have the latest patches for BibleWorks. Under "Help" check "BibleWorks on the Internet" then "Check for updates." If you see some listed, get the one with "exe" in its name. The latest one is 16f. Apply that patch, and see if it does not fix the problem.
Mark Eddy

klapehau
03-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Hi Mark Eddy,
thank you verry much for your answer. I`ve done all this steps, but without success.
Any other ideas?
Peter

Mark Eddy
03-09-2010, 08:36 PM
My suggestion is to contact Customer Support: Click here (http://www.bibleworks.com/support.html)
There have been a few bugs which show up in non-English versions of Windows which we do not have in America. My guess is that you may have found one of them.
Mark Eddy

klapehau
03-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Dear Mark Eddy,
probably you are right. I`ll contact the support.
Thanks again und have nice day,
Peter