PDA

View Full Version : Editor Tool Bar

cmhatton02
02-20-2010, 02:24 AM
I am using BW7 and I cannot get the editor tool bar to appear when I am using editor within the analysis tabs (i.e. word analysis, resource summary, notes, and editor tabs). However, the tool bar does appear when I open the editor as a floating window. Even more strange is that this glitch only recently began. I have looked in the help files and have not found any help. Any suggestons?

Mark Eddy
02-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Since no one else replied, I'll give it a shot. I haven't used BW7 for a year and a half, but you might have done something to hide the tool bar. I can't remember if you click on the blank area above the window if you can get it back or not. You might also have moved all the buttons from the current toolbar buttons area to the available toobar buttons area, which would make none of them current. But this is just a guess.
Mark Eddy

cmhatton02
02-23-2010, 02:10 AM
Since no one else replied, I'll give it a shot. I haven't used BW7 for a year and a half, but you might have done something to hide the tool bar. I can't remember if you click on the blank area above the window if you can get it back or not. You might also have moved all the buttons from the current toolbar buttons area to the available toobar buttons area, which would make none of them current. But this is just a guess.
Mark Eddy

Mark, I tried to click in the blank area and nothing happens. How would I check if I moved all the toolbar bottons to an available one? If I did this is was by accident. I sent a note to BW support but haven't received a reply yet.

thanks,

chris

Mark Eddy
02-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Support is the place to go. The only way I might be able to guess what happened would be if you could post a screen shot of the way BW7 now looks for you.
By the way, have you rebooted your computer since the problem started? Sometimes rebooting fixes things that have become gummed up.
Mark Eddy