PDA

View Full Version : Samaritan Pentateuch

ISalzman
02-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Forgive me if this issue has been raised in the near past. But I was just wondering if there were any plans afoot to add the Samaritan Pentateuch as a database in BW.

Adelphos
02-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Forgive me if this issue has been raised in the near past. But I was just wondering if there were any plans afoot to add the Samaritan Pentateuch as a database in BW.

Irving, choose the Search feature above and then type in "Samaritan Pentateuch"

ISalzman
02-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Irving, choose the Search feature above and then type in "Samaritan Pentateuch"

Did it. Ooops, it appears I have had a senior moment there! I guess I was the one who raised the question recently! :o

But, my question still stands though. Is BW contemplating ever adding the Sam Pent to the mix/package?

Adelphos
02-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Did it. Ooops, it appears I have had a senior moment there! I guess I was the one who raised the question recently! :o

But, my question still stands though. Is BW contemplating ever adding the Sam Pent to the mix/package?

I am virtually certain that BW will add the Samaritan Pentateuch if they can ever get it under satisfactory terms. And they will certainly let everyone know if and when that occurs.

ISalzman
02-04-2010, 09:15 PM
I am virtually certain that BW will add the Samaritan Pentateuch if they can ever get it under satisfactory terms. And they will certainly let everyone know if and when that occurs.

That's good to know! So you mean, I won't have to start a third 'Samaritan Pentateuch' thread any time soon! Not a moment too soon. You never know when the next senior moment is going to strike! I'm too young for this stuff!

Adelphos
02-04-2010, 09:27 PM
That's good to know! So you mean, I won't have to start a third 'Samaritan Pentateuch' thread any time soon! Not a moment too soon. You never know when the next senior moment is going to strike! I'm too young for this stuff!

But of course, one of the good things about heaven is that everybody will be forty years old, regardless of how old or young they were in this life! :eek:

ISalzman
02-04-2010, 09:46 PM
But of course, one of the good things about heaven is that everybody will be forty years old, regardless of how old or young they were in this life! :eek:

Sounds good to me! I'm sure it sounds even better to Methuselah!