PDA

View Full Version : "cross reference-window"

christlove
01-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Hey!

If you click on the first verse of the "cross reference window" you get the whole list of cross references shown at the auto-info window. Why isnt it working with all versions? Whats the problem? What am I missing? It seems that there´s no system which versions work. As well firm installed versions as some manual installed versions work. And not only english versions work, also german versions.
I use BW 6.

Does anyone know what I mean! I know, my english....lol

Have a good time. Please answer somebody, thx.
Steffen

Michael Hanel
01-13-2010, 12:09 PM
Hey!

If you click on the first verse of the "cross reference window" you get the whole list of cross references shown at the auto-info window. Why isnt it working with all versions? Whats the problem? What am I missing? It seems that there´s no system which versions work. As well firm installed versions as some manual installed versions work. And not only english versions work, also german versions.
I use BW 6.

Does anyone know what I mean! I know, my english....lol

Have a good time. Please answer somebody, thx.
Steffen

Gruess dich, Steffen

I'd love to help you, but I am running BW8. I'm not sure I can remember how BW6 worked in this regard. I am not sure there are many (or any) active users here who still have BW6 around.

christlove
01-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Hey Michael!

Thx for answering but I just fixed the problem. In the Version database compiler you only need to switch in the box "content" from "only NT" to "OT and NT" even if its only an NT! I dont know why but now it works.

Anyway, no one cares, lol, no one uses BW 6 anymore...a bummer actually.

Bye.

Steffen