PDA

View Full Version : Luther's Church Postil

Michael Hanel
12-17-2009, 03:29 PM
New module posted here (http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/?p=620).

As of right now it lacks Bible verse tagging. I may try to add this feature, but it is a bit cumbersome because the Bible references are not in the standard Name Chapter:Verse format.

Hope you enjoy!

Adelphos
12-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Great job, Michael. I just set it up in BibleWorks and scanned through it. Looks very nice. Great resource to have in BibleWorks.

ISalzman
01-01-2010, 10:34 AM
i think this is nice post, and i have not enauff knowledge about this topic,

I think we can see where your area of expertise lies! ;)

Sansom48
01-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Michael, thank you for this module, I have already found it to be very helpful. You are right that it would be much better if it had the verses tagged, but even without, I find this to be very helpful, thank you for your work.

Michael Hanel
01-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Michael, thank you for this module, I have already found it to be very helpful. You are right that it would be much better if it had the verses tagged, but even without, I find this to be very helpful, thank you for your work.

Yeah I tried doing a demo of the tagged version, but there were almost as many mistakes as there were correct tags, so I decided it would not be worth it. I'd like to say I could do a tagged version sometime soon, but come Monday classes start again and my free time will be gone.