PDA

View Full Version : Saving parallel window/linking to a tab

Precha1
12-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Is there a way to save the parallel texts and link it to a tab? I have the WTT LXT and ESV in a parallel window and would like to save it to a tab. Is this possible?

If this question has been previously asked and answered, I would greatly appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Adelphos
12-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Is there a way to save the parallel texts and link it to a tab?

No, but you can do something similar. Click the green bar on left side where the green boxes are and then choose Edit Search/Display Favorites

Notice the the Parallel box is the bottom one of the two available. You can set your parallel versions there and name it a favorite.

It will then show up in the Parallel button where you can simply click it and have the Parallel window pop up with the versions you assigned to that name.

Precha1
12-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Thanks Scott. That was just what I needed.

Adelphos
12-04-2009, 09:52 PM
By the way, you can also type on the command line to display a parallel name. For example, say you have named a parallel setup as "ntcomp"

You could type this on the command line to display that in the parallel window --

p ntcomp

Of course, you can also do this if you haven't assigned a name --

p kjv lxt wtt

Precha1
12-05-2009, 08:12 AM
By the way, you can also type on the command line to display a parallel name. For example, say you have named a parallel setup as "ntcomp"

You could type this on the command line to display that in the parallel window --

p ntcomp

Of course, you can also do this if you haven't assigned a name --

p kjv lxt wtt

Wow! That's a neat short cut. Thanks again!