PDA

View Full Version : Search within Highlighted?

greekgeek
11-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Once you apply color to verses within a version (clr file) - is there anyway to do a search that is limited to the portions of the translation that you have colored?

For example: I'm working on research within dialogue. I have highlighted (colored) the dialogue within 1 Kings in the WTT/WTM version. Is there any way I could search for perfect verbs but have that search limited to the portions that I have colored?

thanks!

Adelphos
11-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Once you apply color to verses within a version (clr file) - is there anyway to do a search that is limited to the portions of the translation that you have colored?

No. You'd be better off to save the verses in a VLS file (from within VLM) and then use that to limit your search.

ISalzman
11-30-2009, 01:12 PM
No. You'd be better off to save the verses in a VLS file (from within VLM) and then use that to limit your search.

It would be a nice handy feature if colored searches were enabled through the Command Line though. I assume we could always request it? Is there a dedicated request submission e-mail address at BW?