PDA

View Full Version : WLM Question

Eric
11-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm reading through certain sections of the NT in Greek working on my skills. One tool I would like to have is a list of verbs by verse with their morph codes so I can check myself as I go. My idea was to create a list of verbs with the WLM for the section I'm reading, save the file to RTF and print it as a reference.

The snag I've run into is when I make my list of verbs for a section, it seems to automatically sort them by frequency. I really want them sorted by verse and there seems to be no easy way to do so.

I'm currently loading the verbs verse by verse into the main list and then copying them over to the secondary list. This seems to keep the order. However, it is very time consuming...

Does anyone have a solution, or is this about the only way to do it?

Adelphos
11-19-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm reading through certain sections of the NT in Greek working on my skills. One tool I would like to have is a list of verbs by verse with their morph codes so I can check myself as I go.

Check out the Report Generator and see if that won't accomodate you.

Tools | Import/exporting information | Report Generator

Eric
11-19-2009, 06:33 PM
I've used BW for a number of years but continue to be amazed at aspects I have never played with. The Report Generator did the trick. Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again for your help and quick response!