PDA

View Full Version : Copying Search List difficulties

RandomSF
10-24-2009, 09:51 AM
After running a search and coming up with verses I was looking for, I would like to copy some of them to the clipboard. In the BW Options Window, Verse List or Range section, What to copy..., I have Checked Verses Only checked.

Then in the Search Window list, I uncheck the ones I'm not interested in.

Next I right-click and choose Copy Verse List + Text, Copy to Clipboard. When I paste, even the unchecked verses appear.

How do I get just the checked verses?

I now think I've found a bug. In What to copy..., if I check All Verses, I get only the checked verses. If I recheck Checked Verses Only, I get all verses. I called my wife in to look over my shoulder for a sanity check, and got the same results. Somehow the setting is inverted.

Adelphos
10-24-2009, 12:36 PM
How do I get just the checked verses?

Instead of choosing "Copy Verse List + Text" choose "Repeat Last Command", which should work according to the way you've set up your copy options. I just tested this and it copied only the checked boxes.

RandomSF
10-24-2009, 05:05 PM
After closing and re-opening the program my problem seems resolved. I'll just chalk it up to a one-off problem.

Thanks, Adelphos, for the idea, but I think that would only work once it worked right the first time.

almather
10-26-2009, 11:05 AM
I seem to have this problem all of the time. The copy only checked verses give me the whole list, while the whole list option gives me the ones that I have checked, and not the unchecked ones.

Al

Glenn Weaver
10-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi Folks,

The latest exe (8.0.013p) fixes this copy options bug.

You can obtain the new exe through the BibleWorks Updater. You can access the Updater by selecting Help | BibleWorks on the Internet | Check for Updates. In the Updater window check the box on the line listing the new exe file, then click the button to Apply the Selected Updates.