PDA

View Full Version : Proof for an Intelligent Creator and His purpose

AndersBranderud
09-26-2009, 11:50 AM
According to science our universe has a beginning (search at “age of the universe” on www.pnas.org) and time is purely physical. Therefore there can be no such thing as time external to the physical universe. Timespace has a beginning.

It is a fundamental law of physics (causality) that every physical occurrence in the universe has a cause.
The fundamental laws of physics then require a cause of the universe ex nihilo (since timespace has a beginning); i.e., a Prime Cause Singularity that is non-dimensional and independent of timespace.

To conclude the above paragraphs:
Fact: No thing nor event in the known universe or laws of physics lacks a cause.
Assume: There is no Prime Cause (Creator / Singularity).
Ergo: There is no universe.
Fact: There is a universe.
Therefore: the statement that was assumed is proven to be a false statement by reduction ad absurdum (proof by disproof).
(Since "There is no Creator" is proven false, the opposite is true: There is a Creator.)

Being logically consistent (orderly), our (to say perfectly-orderly would be a tautology) orderly universe must mirror its Prime Cause / Singularity-Creator—Who must be Orderly; i.e. Perfect. An orderly—"not capricious," as Einstein put it—Creator (also implying Just), therefore, necessarily had an Intelligent Purpose in creating this universe and us within it and, being Just and Orderly, necessarily placed an explanation, a "Life's Instruction Manual," within the reach of His subjects—humankind.

It defies the orderliness (logic / mathematics) of both the universe and Perfection of its Creator to assert that humanity was (contrary to His Tor•âh′ , see below) without any means of rapproachment until millennia after the first couple in recorded history as well as millennia after Abraham, Moses and the prophets. Therefore, the Creator's "Life's Instruction Manual" has been available to man at least since the beginning of recorded history. The only enduring document of this kind is the Tor•âh′ —which, interestingly, translates to "Instruction" (not "law" as popularly alleged). (Source and further reading of how to relate to the Creator:www.netzarim.co.il)

The fact that the Creator is perfect implies that He isn’t self-contradictory. Therefore any religion, and all religions contradicts each other (otherwise they would be identical), that contradicts Torah is the antithesis to the Creator.

(Common counter arguments are answered here: bloganders.blogspot.com )

Anders Branderud

Adelphos
09-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Many of the claims above are highly debated in the scientific community, such as the theory of the Big Bang, which has been falsified more times than probably any other astronomic/cosmologic theory that there is. For numerous articles on this topic, see --

http://www.answersingenesis.org/search/?q=big+bang#q=big+bang&site=default_collection

However, no matter how high a degree of logic or how high a level of scientific achievement is attained, proof for God can never be conclusively settled by either logic or science.

It ultimately takes FAITH to come to a knowledge of God, as Jehovah himself stated --

"And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead." Luke 16:31

There is, in fact, a far more certain way of knowing that God exists, and that is to meet him personally. Once Jehovah personally introduces himself to a soul, there is no longer any doubt about Jehovah's existence. Jonathan Edwards described the experience of every truly born again child of God when he said...

"Believing in Christ and spiritually seeing him are parallel... HE THAT HAS HAD A CLEAR SIGHT OF THE SPIRITUAL GLORY OF CHRIST MAY SAY, I have not followed cunningly devised fables, but have been an eyewitness of his majesty, UPON AS GOOD GROUNDS AS THE APOSTLE PETER, when he had respect to the outward glory of Christ that he had seen." Jonathan Edwards, A Divine And Supernatural Light

That's what Jehovah, even Jesus Christ, has been doing by the Holy Spirit since the day of Pentecost, that is, displaying his glory to those whom he indwells and makes his own.

Once Jesus Christ personally introduces himself to a soul, and indwells that soul, and makes that soul a new creature, there is no longer the slightest doubt about God's existence, or about the resurrection of Jesus Christ, or about the virgin birth, or about the integrity of God's written Word, and so forth and so on.

The proof that Jehovah offers for his own existence is not science, or logic, or any other thing than simply this...

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, AND WILL MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM." Jesus Christ, John 14:21

I have seen the Holy Spirit fall on a person who not only didn't believe in God, but who likewise didn't even believe that the man Christ Jesus ever existed.

But when Jesus Christ personally introduced himself to that soul through the ministry of the Word, and indwelt that soul, and made that soul a new creature, right there on the spot, well then, everything suddenly became new.

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

And so it is with EVERY ONE who is born of the Spirit.