PDA

View Full Version : Updater issue

Joan Korte
08-27-2009, 02:56 PM
I downloaded the patch rev1_ecf_8012e a few days ago and now it is showing up again in the list of optional updates. The downloaded patch is in my applied patches folder. Is this my error somewhere? Thanks.

Adelphos
08-27-2009, 03:24 PM
I downloaded the patch rev1_ecf_8012e a few days ago and now it is showing up again in the list of optional updates. The downloaded patch is in my applied patches folder. Is this my error somewhere? Thanks.

What's the date of the optional update? A new one has come out today, 8-27-2009. If that's the one that's showing up, then it's not an error.

Joan Korte
08-27-2009, 03:58 PM
The date is today, the 27th. I was looking at the description and the name and number. Thanks!

lrvv
08-28-2009, 12:37 PM
no!i may be you had not set up it!

MBushell
08-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Hi All,

If you see a new ECF update over the next few days, you cn safely ignore it and/or delete the update from the updater menu. We won't be post a new ECF soon because of bandwidth requirements, but some changes we are making may unavoidably cause it to reappear in the updater. We are having to open another account on another server to handle the increase in bandwith needed by the ECF and that may cause a new update to appear which isn't really new.

Thanks for your patience in all this.

Mike