PDA

View Full Version : Wise/Abegg/Cook link problems

johnm
08-24-2009, 05:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew of a possible reason why I am unable to access my Wise/Abegg/Cook Dead Sea Scrolls and James New Testament Apocrypha in the Resource Summary Window (both are checked on the references tab). Unlike Charles, Schaff, and Rodkinson, I am never able to see that the above-mentioned modules are in fact linked to particular biblical references. Is this just the nature of the modules, or am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

Glenn Weaver
08-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi John,

The James NT Apocrypha has very few Scripture references, so it will not appear very frequently. John 2:12 has a reference, so you could check to see if it is working there.

The Wise, Abegg, and Cook DSS Sectarian texts is not processed to show Scripture refs in the Resource Summary Window. Perhaps that is something that may be done in the future, but it is not processed that way at this time.

johnm
08-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks Glen. My James does appear to be working properly. The Wise/Abegg/Cook DSS Sectarian module would be much more useful if it was linked to the resource summary window--it would be great to have it formatted as a version also so that it could appear in the display window when viewing the Hebrew QST/M version. Anyway, thanks for the help (and for such a great product).