PDA

View Full Version : Copy Analysis Window Data

Adelphos
08-06-2009, 08:49 PM
I have selected a portion of the text from Metzger's commentary, and then hit ctrl-c to copy it to the clipboard, then pasted into BW notes and it gives me all the control codes, tags, etc.

It used to work perfectly, and as far as I know I haven't changed any settings in this regard.

If I copy into Word, recopy, and then paste it into notes it works fine.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Mark Eddy
08-07-2009, 01:02 AM
I see no problem here. Metzger pastes into my verse notes just the way it appears in the Metzger window. But there are so many variables in the way you copy, that you may have chosen a variable different from mine. You may wish to try changing your copy options for clipboard copying, and see if it pastes differently.
Mark Eddy

Adelphos
08-07-2009, 02:35 AM
I see no problem here. Metzger pastes into my verse notes just the way it appears in the Metzger window. But there are so many variables in the way you copy, that you may have chosen a variable different from mine. You may wish to try changing your copy options for clipboard copying, and see if it pastes differently.
Mark Eddy

Thanks for verifying that. I must have changed a setting that I don't know I changed.