PDA

View Full Version : VLO Extended Capabilities

Adelphos
07-24-2009, 02:52 PM
It took me awhile, but here it is!

If you have wireless capability, there could be times when you will notice two extra menu items under the File menu in Verse List Organizer. These two menu items are...

Make Coffee
Toggle Lights

These two menu items will be triggered only under certain circumstances...

The "Make Coffee" menu item is geared to the most popular coffee makers that have a wireless capability, so that you can program them remotely. The first time you choose this menu item in Verse List Organizer, a combo box will pop up with a list of the popular wireless coffee makers. Select yours from the list, and then from now on you can simply click on this menu item in Verse List Organizer to start your coffee maker. Naturally, you have to have your coffee maker already set up with the coffee and water in place, just as when you activate it from your remote.

The "Toggle Lights" menu items is similar to the coffee maker option, only in this case the combo box contains a list of the popular security systems that allow you to remotely program your house lights. After you've configured this item as you did with the coffee maker, you can simply click on this menu item in Verse List Organizer to set up a time for your house lights to go on and off. The dialog box that allows you to do this is self-explanatory.

There is one small catch...

These two menu items will ONLY appear when you are walking in perfect fellowship with the Lord. If you are not walking in pefect fellowship with the Lord, these two menu items will be invisible, and you will not be able to use them.

The reason it took me so long to get these two items into Verse List Organizer is because I could only program them when I was walking in perfect fellowship with the Lord.

Enjoy!

ISalzman
07-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Is there a command to have the wife bring a cup of coffee into the study? ;)

Adelphos
07-25-2009, 08:28 PM
If you like to change folders for your VLO Category files I've made it much easier to do so. Now when you click on the Set VLO Folder button it takes you to your current VLO folder, thus allowing you to switch back and forth between folders rather quickly.

You can download the Install files and/or the Update files HERE (http://lamblion.net/Links/links.htm)