PDA

View Full Version : In Less Than 1 Month!

SCSaunders
07-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeeeee Ha!

http://i26.tinypic.com/316w0g9.png

Jim Wert
07-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Huh?
Are you selling athletic equipment?
Or scalping?
Or ...?

SCSaunders
07-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Or ...?Go with "Or ...?" I love football. I'm a Redskins fan. I'm looking forward to another NFL season. This is the non-Bibleworks discussion portion of the forum, bro.

Precha1
07-15-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm a Redskins fan. I'm looking forward to another NFL season.

Hey SC,

I was wondering if you were a fan. I have not met too many Redskins fans outside the metro-DC area. Glad to meet you. The majority of my family are Cowboy fans. Go figure!

SCSaunders
07-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Hey SC,

I was wondering if you were a fan. I have not met too many Redskins fans outside the metro-DC area. Glad to meet you. The majority of my family are Cowboy fans. Go figure!Glad to meet you too, Precha1! I'm optimistic for Zorn's coaching; this second season should be informative and less ulcerating.

I use to be a Cowboys fan, going way back, starting in the Landry/Stauback years. But, slowly, the local boys won me over, when under Gibbs they started pulling out some exciting wins at season's end.

Precha1
08-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Hey SCSaunders,

Any thoughts on the game the other night? I caught just a little of it but was hopeful that the outcome would have been different.

PS. On a separate note: I have always been impressed with your screen shots. Bro, you are indeed a teacher. Do you mind sharing screen shots of how you use BW 8 on a regular basis? I would greatly appreciate it. I have been struggling to develop a consistent work flow. Thanks.

SCSaunders
08-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Hey SCSaunders,

Any thoughts on the game the other night? I caught just a little of it but was hopeful that the outcome would have been different.I got ulcers. Again. Just like last season. My commitment to this team is like God's peace, it surpasses understanding. I'm telling myself that it was just a preseason game, during which Zorn formulates final opinions for the on-the-bubble players and which starters like Portis don't play, keeping injury-free.

PS. On a separate note: I have always been impressed with your screen shots. Bro, you are indeed a teacher. Do you mind sharing screen shots of how you use BW 8 on a regular basis? I would greatly appreciate it. I have been struggling to develop a consistent work flow. Thanks.I could share some screen shots; though I must confess, they may be a bit boring.

I do mostly exegetical work, so the overwhelming majority of my time is in using the browse screen and the analysis window, copyin' 'n' pastin' stuff into MS Word.

My target audience is "The Young (my two daughters) and the Youtube," so I'm looking for simplicity, clarity and brevity. I'm purposely not delivering/teaching in an academic manner. There's a spiritually older audience for that, so there's most definitely a place for that. My audience and place is with folks who are prior to that, who are down the road from that, but on their way to that.

With this in mind, it's more than likely, way beneath the average BW Blog user, so I will gladly send some screen shots via PM. I can create a video or two as well, if we think it would help. Feel free to ask any questions via our PM'ing.

A lot of my time is spent in learning what could be considered "CBT" [computer based training] software. I've monkeyed around with Camtasia, though really don't like its interactivity features all that much. This next week I'm starting with Adobe Captivate.

My time in BW8 is spent seeking to bring bible fundfamentals and basics to the web, for a spiritually young audience, in a manner where ultimately they can interact with a multi-media presentation. I'm not taking classes; so my instruction comes from trial 'n' error. It's taking a while to get there; but I'm a lot closer now than I was before. FWIW.

Scott

ISalzman
08-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Olympic hockey!